2016 Mini Award Application
Earthquake Country Alliance Associates are known for their commitment to earthquake risk reduction. The purpose of the ECA SoCal Mini Award is to assist Associates in their efforts to improve earthquake resilience, promote awareness and preparedness, and to multiply the impact of their programs.
- Awards will be funded up to $500.00
- Up to 8 awards will be given
- Funding source: Earthquake Country Alliance Southern California (administered by USC with funding from FEMA).
- Must be a registered Earthquake Country Alliance Associate in Southern California
- Open to public and private sector organizations (agencies, institutions, businesses, associations, etc.)
- Awards will only be given to individuals who are already affiliated with an established preparedness organization
Eligible Use of Funds
- Must be earthquake related, not general preparedness
- Must be used to benefit those in the ECA SoCal area (Imperial, Kern, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties)
- Funding will be administered on the awardee’s behalf directly to the vendor identified in the proposal (payment will not be issued to the awardee)
- Cannot be used for staff labor costs
Questions: Contact Sharon Sandow at email@example.com.
Notification will be made to all applicants
Late February/Early March:
Announcement of grant awardees at the ECA SoCal Regional Meeting
Quotes or invoices due for direct payment
All funds must be spent
One page project summary due (including project activities, impact, and/or lessons learned, including digital images of final product/project)
Questions: Contact Sharon Sandow, firstname.lastname@example.org.